Wow, good month!
There are good things which happened this May. Overall:
- Purchase of rental property no. 1
- Higher income due to bonus payments
- Reservation contract for rental property no. 2
- No big additional costs
Let’s put highlights out:
- Net worth growth: EUR 13.809
- Biggest growth in cash (operational & saving accounts)
- Mid-term investments slightly lower – as moving from P2P to long-term assets
- Long-term assets – invested almost EUR 4.000, but due to market conditions I ended up flat
- Properties – slight growth – taking into account 1,5% annual growth
- Financial Independence index – grew from 32,3% to 33,8%, so 1,5%
When I have more time, I’ll add more info per category, Probably in second post this week…
Here comes the detail of my assets. I split home (our permanent house) and weekend house into two categories which is more fair. New property is not visible that much, because I show only net worth (value minus debt allocated), and I took 100% mortgage on this property (yes, still doable, but you have to know the way :)).
See you soon!